Lily Wall QuiltThere is just something about a lily. You can't help but stop and admire a beautiful flower that grows in a pond.
Would you like to know more about the Lily cross stitch quilt wall art design?
* The color scheme is tan, green and black.
* The cross stitch art design has been placed on green fabric.
* The border is black fabric.
* There is a hand embroidered art scallop stitch around the edges of the cross stitch design.
* There are also hand embroidered decorative stitches throughout the design and in the corners.
* There is also subtle machine embroidered designs around the edges.
* The backing is brown fabric.
* The size of the art quilt is approximately 24” W x 20” H.
* Five loops have been added to the top for ease of hanging using a dowel or other decorative straight rod (dowel not included).
Please note: The back is a little less tidy than my other pieces. This is because I decided to add a little more embroidery after the wall quilt had been put together. This is on the back side and does not take away from the beauty of the design.
Thank you for visiting Greyt Designs. If you like the unique idea of combining a cross stitch and quilting, you may want to take a look at a similar cross stitch art design.