The lovely hummingbird. So tiny yet so much beauty.
It all started with a hummingbird cross stitch design, and grew into a Hummingbird wall art design.
* A Hummingbird drinking it's nectar of life.
* The color scheme is black, white, and colors of nature.
* The background color is black.
* The hummingbird cross stitch design was set on top of the black fabric. The white against the black fabric makes the hummingbird "pop".
* The hummingbird cross stitch design has been attached with a decorative hand embroidered stitch.
* There is a hand embroidered decorative stitch in each corner.
* There is also a decorative hand embroidered stitching around each edge of the black fabric.
* There are two loops at the top for ease of hanging using a dowel or other decorative straight rod (dowel not included).
* The bird quilt has been quilted with subtle straight lines.
* The back is a complementing black and white fabric.
* The size of the art quilt is 12” W x 12” H.
Thank you for visiting Greyt Designs.
There is another Hummingbird wall art quilt. The two pieces together make a beautiful set.