Fish Cross Stitch Wall Art
Nature lovers will love this - especially anyone that loves fish.
It's an underwater scene that features a white water lily flower and water lily buds, and adorable fish swimming through the flowers.
It's an art quilt extraordinaire!
It all started with a nature art cross stitch design.
* The color scheme is brown, tan, and colors of nature.
* The cross stitch design was set on fabric that signifies the colors of nature.
* The fish and litly cross stitch design is attached to the background with a hand embroidered decorative scallop stitch around all four sides.
* There is also a hand embroidered complimenting design on the left and right sides.
* The entire art quilt has been lightly quilted.
* The backing is a brown colored fabric.
* The size of the art quilt is approximately 18” W x 21” H.
* There is a pocket on the back for ease of hanging using a dowel or other decorative straight rod (dowel not included).
If you like the looks of this cross stitch wall art design, you may also like some of our other nature art quilt designs. Here are a few ideas:
Turtle Art Quilt
Butterflies Wall Hanging